Share Your Design
Share Your Design is a "Cloud" collaboration service for architects, their clients and anyone who is taking part in a construction work. The goal of Share Your Design is to store and support a written discussion about a particular building element (like the flooring of a room or covering of a wall) between participants designing, renovating or building a house.
As SyD is a could based solution any participants can reach all the deatils, discussions and uploaded documentations from any location, let it be the architectural office or a mobile device on the field. All details or discussed questions are available up-to-date including the Message Board's related image, description, discussion about the particular element and all uploaded PDF/image/movie documentations.
There are many tools that help Share Your Design users to clarify a question:
- as an architect share any view from your CAD drawing either from 3D or from the 2D floor plan
- use redlining simply from the browser on any images stored on SyD's storage server
- write detailed description of the particular element that will be need on construction site or just needs to be agreed with the client
- upload any documentation to SyD's server, embedd them into the description or into the discussions
- both the architect and the client can add comments to Message Boards, embed files, images or animations to clarify a question
- useful during the designing phase, but also in construction or operation phases of the particular building
- during construction start new questions/Message Boards both by the client or the architect
- doesn't need special installations, simple Click&Go technology.
Start using Share Your Design services today, available on-line even for free!
News & Events
New archifm.net version released with ArchiCAD 17 support
10. December 2013
We have just released the new hosted version at the end of last week on our servers, and also we are going to update the local installations by our clients based on our service contracts.More...