ArchiFM Asset Planning
ArchiFM manages real estate properties and buildings with furniture and technical equipment within the facility. You can individually record and work on the physical structure of a building including all internals, the process of realization, the status of single rooms and many more.
The building information system ArchiFM follows the principle of the virtual building – all data of the building are linked smoothly with one another, from important geometrical data to various alphanumeric data, occupancy, building technique, and maintenance.
All information pertaining to the building (to the property) is administered in a database. This information can represent floor space and details, contract-data, addresses of maintenance companies, inventory lists, and access data all the way to building plans. Thereby all information is available only once and in only one location instead of having it spread over many locations or having duplicate data.
The ArchiFM building information system offers the following features:
- Demonstration/illustration of property and buildings
- Area management
- Active optimizing of area utilization
- Illustration of floor plans/layouts in 2D and 3D for Exposés, emergency plans, etc.
- Address- and personnel data with access- and extension management
- Availability of all relevant data
- Export of reports
- Direct data-evaluation
- Combination of all documents
- Sophisticated access options
- External access through SQL
- Free to define attributes
- Hierarchical demonstration of all objects
- Cost center allocation, also graphically presentable
- Free to generate queries/inquiries to areas, spaces and rooms
- Interface to inventory management
News & Events
Redlining is available in Share Your Design!
14. November 2011
Many of our users have asked for it, and we listened to them. Redlining of all images has been unleashed!More...
ShareYourDesign – German version released
07. December 2011
Vista, California – Budapest, Hungary, December 7 – ProFM Inc. – in partnership with vintoCON®, the leading international ArchiCAD software developer partner – announced today that the German version of its BIM based collaboration web service, ShareYourDesign (SyD™) has been released.More...
01. August 2011
ShareYourDesign – the ultimate BIM-based collaboration web service for ArchiCAD;
Vista, California – Budapest, Hungary, August 1 – ProFM Inc. – in partnership with vintoCON®, the leading international ArchiCAD software developer partner – announced today the startup of its Building Information Modeling (BIM) based web service, ShareYourDesign (SyD™). This new online service is an easy to use friendly environment enabling collaboration between architects, clients and all team members.More...