ArchiFM Inventory listing
The main features of the Inventory listing are the following:
- List objects (furniture, tools, etc.) of the selected building or wing by rooms.
- The list contains object IDs (inventory or serial number,barcode), manufacturer, condition, age and present value from the purchase price.
- The claimed datas can be filtered by buildings, wings, stories or we can add object groups to specific list. For example, we can list only furniture and tools without mechanical equipment if you would prefer.
- We can get up to date data for delivery and acceptance at tenant changing times.
- We can list workplaces and contacts of people by filtering by persons.
Please have a look at our sample report:
News & Events
New archifm.net version released with ArchiCAD 17 support
10. December 2013
We have just released the new hosted version at the end of last week on our servers, and also we are going to update the local installations by our clients based on our service contracts.More...